From finding financial assistance that may be right for you to understanding your disease, Takeda Oncology Here2Assist® can provide the information you need throughout your treatment
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist:
- Works with your insurance company to help you get started on your medication
- Identifies available financial assistance that may be right for you
- May help get you started on treatment if there is a delay in insurance coverage determination
- Connects you to additional support services and resources
- Identifies specialty pharmacies to help fill and ship your prescriptions appropriately
- Conducts regular follow-up calls with you
- Sends you status updates and reminders via text message*
*Patients will need to enroll in the texting program to receive text messages.
Our case managers are your connection to personalized support
To learn more about Takeda Oncology Here2Assist, call to speak with a case manager at 1-844-817-6468, Option 2, or visit www.Here2Assist.com. Let’s Talk. We’re available Monday-Friday, 8 AM-8 PM ET.